Digital Media Sales Certification
All candidates that apply for the DMSC certification will have 6 months following their application date to successfully complete the DMSC examination.
Individuals that do not pass their exam will have to wait 90 days and pay a $125 re-test fee.
Anyone that exceeds the 6 months exam timeline will have to re-apply for the exam and pay all applicable fees.
Comprehend Digital Advertising Ecosystem
- Explain marketing models
- Describe the digital landscape
- Describe digital advertising formats and platforms
- Define key digital advertising tools and technologies
- Adhere to compliance standards/policies
Sell Digital Advertising Solutions
- Identify client
- Determine client needs
- Align digital advertising solutions with client needs
- Establish client KPIs
- Design and present client proposal
- Negotiate contractual agreement
Manage Digital Advertising Campaigns
- Launch digital advertising campaign
- Monitor digital advertising campaign
- Optimize digital advertising campaign
- Analyze campaign delivery
- Analyze campaign performance against KPIs
- Review opportunities to renew or upsell digital advertising campaign